Understanding the “Most 6th Perks Owned Leaderboards“
The most 6th perks leaderboards consists of players that have accumulated the most variants of schematics with different perks. Each schematic can vary from one to six perks. We are only considering the sixth perk as its unique. Currently there are 1027 available 6th perks to unlock across all the weapons – which are non unique.
To check your progression visit your profile and click the perks owned button.
Once your on the page you will see the list of all schematics excluding traps and its corresponding sixth perks.
- Currently owned perks / total perks ( percentage of completion )
- Allows you to search for perks and schematic names
- Scope by the schematic type
- List of all schematics
- Top left corner of the schematic tells you the number of schematics that you own and applies for the conditions
- Green background indicates that you own the given perk
- Red background indicates that you don’t own the perk
- Green check mark indicates completion – along that you can see the rarities and count of owned perks
- Indication of group completion (f.e assault weapons) – narrowed to generic type
- Number of perks owned within the group / Number of perks total in the group
- Allows you to transform the listing into vertical ( 1 entry per schematic ) or a column row ( 2x N ) represtantation
- Resets all the filters selected